× Questions before you signup? If you have any pre-sales questions regarding EXP Team products then please feel free to post in this section.

Вопросы перед покупкой

More
4 years 2 months ago #34186 by scenium
scenium replied the topic: Вопросы перед покупкой

Grusha wrote: З

2)Да, при покупке полного пака(компонент и шаблон) можно пролучить скидку на EXP Reviews. Перед покупкой напишите мне и я сделаю.

Написать здесь на форуме? Хочу купить полный пак (компонент и шаблон) + EXP Reviews. Какая будет цена за все вместе?

И еще вопрос, полный пакет идет исключительно как установочный комплект, или по отдельности тоже (отдельно компонент, модули, шаблон и т.д.)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #34187 by Grusha
Grusha replied the topic: Вопросы перед покупкой

Написать здесь на форуме? Хочу купить полный пак (компонент и шаблон) + EXP Reviews. Какая будет цена за все вместе?

Напишите мне пожалуйста на мой емайл This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

И еще вопрос, полный пакет идет исключительно как установочный комплект, или по отдельности тоже (отдельно компонент, модули, шаблон и т.д.)?

И как пакет и по отдельности.
Sorry for my English.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #34955 by ErnestLot
ErnestLot replied the topic: Unlock the Power of Bloke Feedback
Hello!

Just joined and eager, but I'm looking to connect with folks who are keen on receiving a free article or two detailing their business. Should you want to check out some of my previous articles, feel free to take a look here:

ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-35

I'm offering this totally free of charge because A) I'm in need of more content ideas to explore, B) it's a chance for you to gain some link juice at no cost, and C) everyone can use some extra practice with their writing!

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'll be hanging around!