× Questions before you signup? If you have any pre-sales questions regarding EXP Team products then please feel free to post in this section.

Can be use this component for yellow pages?

• danielh
  • danielh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #10598 by danielh
danielh created the topic: Can be use this component for yellow pages?
Hi,

Can be use this component for a yellow pages solution, with this characteristics?:

1. Setting different custom field for each category (for example category houses has number of room, location, number of bathrooms. Category cars has color, model, year, kilometers)

2. Module for Searching that show every field, mentioned in the point above, depending on the category selected.

3. Show a Image for identification for every category and for every subcategory (it can be an icon)

4. Autoregistration of users, allowing the selection of number of ads the user wants to publish.

5. Set the time for the suscription by the admin.

6. Users can add an ad from the frontpage.

7. Allow the users add one ad or several ads (depending on the suscription) with the options to select the category and then show all the custom fields setting by the admin for that category, in order to let the user fill It or check it to create the Ad.

8. Avoid the users add a new field or category when they are adding a new ad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #10609 by Grusha
Grusha replied the topic: Re: Can be use this component for yellow pages?
Hi danielh.

1)You can use Cars portal or Real Estate but not together.
2)Yes
3)Yes
4)Yes , in admin area component you can create unlimited User Groups and configure each group (see images)
5)If you about "Expiration ads" then YES , in admin area you can insert days for expiries ads and send email(ON/OFF) to user before expiries ads.
6)Yes.You can tested this in my demo site - www.expteam.net/expicetheme
7)Yes(again see image)
8)Yes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Full size image >>>
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Grusha.
Sorry for my English.

• danielh
  • danielh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #10925 by danielh
danielh replied the topic: Re: Can be use this component for yellow pages?
Hi Grusha:

I client of mine bought your component and is letting me testing your system.

I asked you about if I could use your solution for a yellow page solution.

Please, Could you give me a set of intructions, step by step, about how to configure a new category and Its respectives fields?.

Remember my goal is get a site to show, simultaneously in one site, several and differents categories, like cars, real estate and others.

Also, please give me the instructions to configure the module prosearch, so that it automatically shows only the fields related to every category adding to the site.

Regards.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #10927 by Grusha
Grusha replied the topic: Re: Can be use this component for yellow pages?
Hi danielh.

I send letter with access information in payment email .
Ask about login information from your client(who payment).
Please use login information from this letter and all questions about change/edit component only in Members Forum >>> .
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Grusha.
Sorry for my English.